Posts by tvmainac
15 posts total, newest first.
Hmm...in WarRock Discussions - [quote=Jazk Pete;3542832]CCleaner: CCleaner - Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download (http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner)
Adv System Care: Advanced SystemCare Free Download Review for Windows XP/Vista/7 - IObit (http:/Hmm...in WarRock Discussions - [quote=Jazk Pete;3542728]2 possible reasons:
1) The hack you're using its so big, so your computer tries to procces it causing the whole lagg game..
Solution:
Clean up your pc, if the problem keeps that way, try anothHmm...in WarRock Discussions - [quote=Coeus;3542529]So ... I have no clue what you just tried to tell us :/
Can you try rephrasing it? boh1[/quote]
Lmao sorry man that was a typo I meant to say superlaggy
/ohshitSh_z_sektor Public V1.5in WarRock - International Hacks - help please?
I dowloaded this and extracted to a new folder in desktop, then i downloaded this and extracted to same place
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/28-warrock-international-hacks/86367-multiplayer-game-hacking-warrock-iHmm...in WarRock Discussions - What is the point of hacking if the hack makes warrock superhack and you fail lol. I don't lag when I don't use hacks so../raage/facefloor
Showing the 5 most recent posts.