Posts by DathCross
38 posts total, newest first.
MAT Simple ( 1.0.0 ) [Date: 17/05/2012] Fixed + Loader.in Mission Against Terror Hacks & Cheats - I use Win7 32 bits and nothing happens with this hack..... thanks anyway :(MAT Automaton (1.0.2.5) - Automaticin Mission Against Terror Discussions - Has routes in Bounty Mode?Ghost mode: Spider manin Mission Against Terror Hacks & Cheats - Works perfectly on Suba.. ThanksMat Automaton update February 2012in Mission Against Terror Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=EicDarkness;5776097]hello, i was asking that do i have to run it as adminastertor???? i just want to downlaod it and save it at MAT file thing, and also dose it have a virus??? the last atuomaton did.[/QUOTE]
BeMat Automaton update February 2012in Mission Against Terror Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=gilaroti;5775880]works to Suba :D[/QUOTE]
WELL, GOOD NEWS: I THINK I FIXED IT, but if has some bug just tell me. I'll show how to fix Mat Automaton 1.0.2.0 Copyright © 2011 dB. All rights reserved.
Just let me
Showing the 5 most recent posts.