Posts by 4narchy
9 posts total, newest first.
looks like someones trying to get their account backin CrossFire Discussions - WTF is wrong wiwth ya??PCF Menue Hack v.1.0in CrossFire Philippines Hacks - [quote='Code[VB];3723888']
PCF Menue Hack v.1.0
(CrossFire PH)
How to use:
!!! do not rename anything !!!
1. put the conf.ini and the pcf.exe in C:\
http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/6517/74562860.png
http://AK 47 gold or M4A1 goldin CrossFire Discussions - :cybo::mad::rolleyes::D[quote=ckiller01;3715062]I'm going to get M4A1 gold or AK 47 gold
Please vote which one you prefer with a valid argument
[/quote]
GET M4a1 gold :):o :(Dam i lost M4A1 Spring again!in CrossFire Discussions - My friend played 7 times and won won Dual uzi.
I have played 40 times for Kriss, nad didnt won :(looks like someones trying to get their account backin CrossFire Discussions - And 1 more.
i have bought acc, which is banned, I have to pay 22$ to unbann it. And I don't know how!!!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.