Dam i lost M4A1 Spring again!

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
Dam i lost M4A1 Spring again!
OMG I LOST AGAIN!


Quote Originally Posted by gunther29700 View Post
z8games hate you ^^
Thats p crossfire
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post

Thats p crossfire
That's crossfire from z8
He's just using the Smooth Ui Mod
I guess...
same..
i spend 50k zp on spring crates. i saw it 2 times . fail
Bad luck like me
Bad luck...
Good luck next time
haha , your luckyer than me .. i never even get to see it..
I lost it too:


And I lost twice the Pink dual uzi:





But...
I won it:
Quote Originally Posted by aphael2 View Post
I lost it too:


And I lost twice the Pink dual uzi:





But...
I won it:
:O You Won Dual UZI?! PINK! Lucky Kidd!
Quote Originally Posted by Wiz'Khalifa. View Post


:O You Won Dual UZI?! PINK! Lucky Kidd!
With 'only' 50 crates.
ahahahahhahahahaha...hahahhahahaha dude... omg ahahahhahahaha
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?