Dam i lost M4A1 Spring again!

Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by aphael2 View Post
With 'only' 50 crates.
Only 50 thats too much for those girly things!!!
bad Luck
@aphael2


imao how much money u give for cf? over 500?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Try again, they just want your money.
My friend won dual uzi pink in 7 crates xD


And I played 40 crates for kriss and didn't won it!

Press Thank if U compassion me
I have spend 60 euros for m4a1 custom and got nothing..then i had some GP and try to play for thompson and winchester..and guess what...it took me 9 crates to win both of them! i own winchester and thompson but not m4a1 custom yet..pfffff
AHAHAHAH, Bad Luck.
I dont believe people can spend real money on a free game
Quote Originally Posted by coolsidharth View Post
I dont believe people can spend real money on a free game
aggred.... me too.....make surv.eys or play with the gp guns....real money for a game....
STOP!
stop waist money on BM

you win nothing go to the gp guns or wait for the next patch maybe come a new gp gun and buy it
My friend played 7 times and won won Dual uzi.

I have played 40 times for Kriss, nad didnt won
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post

Thats p crossfire
nope, there is a MOD that can change ur BM into CF PH BM Mod
Sucks bro.
wow that must suck... lol
Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?