Posts by NeverHere
97 posts total, newest first.
CASH and NANO Jokerin All Points Bulletin Reloaded Sell Selling / Trading / Buying - I'm buying a nano and possibly cash in Joker, would be paying with paypal. Also, I know I have bad rep but that's because some I called some dude a douche bag like a million years ago and well he didn't like it. (to be fPersonal Account sale! Steam account. GW2 Account.in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - So I currently need money for something that I really want to buy, if I can't oh well but here goes nothing. I decided to sell the accounts of games I currently dont' play and haven't done so for the past 6 months or so.Angel Beats!in Anime - [QUOTE=Empire;6085424]I think, and this is just my opinion:
If they didn't blatantly copy haruhi(character designs) and lost(yeah.....smoke monsters/plot......at the time of lost on-air......), it would have been a LOTHow do you guys get over it?in General - [QUOTE=CosmicJr;6080351]What should I do If I know I am gonna die tomorrow , Freeze time?[/QUOTE]
Fucking sell all your stuff buy countless hookers and do everything or at least the most fucking extreme things you wanteI'm fucked.in General - [QUOTE=speedforyou;6080151]
god dam bro.
this will get me banned proabably. BUT DAM bro you need to grow the fuck up. get the fuck out go play fucking runescape fucking faggot... it was his choice. and he took a ris
Showing the 5 most recent posts.