Posts by Halosheep
429 posts total, newest first.
Avoid beind disconnected due to server delayin Vindictus Tutorials - It's probably just caused due to the large amount of people on the servers. Lots of people = lots of lagg. I've had the problem of being sent back to town as early as episode 5.
Also, thank you for this. It's very helpfu[School of Nunya][Modding .hfs 101]- Lesson(True One Hit Kills)in Vindictus Tutorials - Very nice! Always so helpful Nunya.
Simple, easy to follow, and helps people create more of their own, rather than just grabbing what others put up. (I'm one of those people that tries to learn it on my own, and I've enDid anyones character get deleted with the update?in Vindictus Discussions - [quote=nexonfails99;4128024]Your account was likely hacked. Probably by the same few hackers who seem to be emptying people's accounts.[/quote]
Yep, I was hit by one of them a while ago... got his IP though.How to use VZIPFLIPin Vindictus Tutorials - [quote=vladimir911;4128954]if anyone can take the time to help me out...itd be wonderfull....i tried launching my game with my newly modified hfs to test it but the game crashes at startup....so i remembered i need to reHow to use VZIPFLIPin Vindictus Tutorials - [quote=deltawolfx;4109337]Hello, I am a newcomer to all this MMORPG hacking, so plz excuse my noobiness. I tried to unzip the same hfs file as the video (763FD...) after copying it into the vzipflip folder from Vindictus
Showing the 5 most recent posts.