Posts by EliteArm
4 posts total, newest first.
RE-POST TrollerCoaster's TriggerBot v2.1in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Nice, very good!Swift NA CF 4/6/11in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Hello, I am Brazilian and I'm not finding the link to downlaod the topic, can you help me?how to create hacks?in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Hello, I am Brazilian and was wondering how to create a hack for crossfire (which probably would be. DLL) and how to find the right values (Cheat Engine for example).
Ah, I use Microsoft Visual C + + 200Cheat/Hack PointBlank Brazil Pleaseein Point Blank Hacks - Hello!
I am Brazilian and I know a little English and so I'm using some of Google translator, I really wanted to hack a Point Blank LL, because we are running without any hack.
And I also wanted to know how to create h
Showing the 4 most recent posts.