Posts by PashaAmd
1,008 posts total, newest first.
CAFlames Create Linein Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - CAFlames do you even have ESP working? /mmzITEM OPKin Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - [quote=whit;3961972]Alessandro its not the matter knowing C++. its the willing to learn what pasha does best
And i know you not as good in C++ as everyone thinks you are[/quote]
|_Alessandro10_BR_|
Alessandro at least I ITEM OPKin Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - [quote=|_Alessandro10_BR_|;3961926]NOOBBBB i speak portuguese...
Just because I deleted you from msn?
I Dont acc NOOBBBBBBBBBBBBB[/quote]
that didn't make sense...
why don't you stay in the brazil section... yoITEM OPKin Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - [quote=|_Alessandro10_BR_|;3961835]Learn c++ please.
Before making stupid questions.[/quote]
I don't care if I don't know C++ a lot
and your grammar is wrong /gewdITEM OPKin Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - [quote=|_Alessandro10_BR_|;3961762]will take care of your life /mhu[/quote]
learn english please
kthnxbye
Showing the 5 most recent posts.