Posts by DynasticProductionz
5 posts total, newest first.
GTA SA sm0ky Trainer v2.0in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Multi Player (SAMP) Hacks - When enable the money, it resets to my original?Cant connect to games while hostingin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - I need help! I found out how to host modded lobbys on Mw2 ( AlterIWnet ) .. So, I lets me host on private matches and works fine.. But when I try join a online game, It just keeps trying to join but it dosent find any ga[HOWTO] Host MODS on alterIWNETin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - [quote=parbo;3616134]Yeah, you need to Restart after every time you host.. I think.
Pretty stupid :O[/quote]
No, I mean like.. When I start the mod "fs_game mods/lol;vid_restart" Then I try to join a online game, it [Release] Mod Compilation [24/09/10]in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - Howcome I cant join any games or anyone join my games anymore:(?[HOWTO] Host MODS on alterIWNETin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - Since I done this, I cant join cames or noone can connect to me: (
Showing the 5 most recent posts.