Posts by Slayer_MK
38 posts total, newest first.
Vicious Trainer v1.1 by LetsModOrDie (a.k.a LetsPlayOrDy)in Grand Theft Auto 4 (GTA4) Hacks & Cheats - I am having an issue getting this to work :(. I copied all the files into my GTAiv directory, installed the .net and directx SDK, yet when i press f1 in game, no menu appears. There is no ScriptHook.log in the directorGiveaway - 5 Premim Acc's - Until 10-28in Minecraft Discussions - I would like one so I can stop using this random alt account my friend "borrowed" from his other friend lol.
Thanks in advance and good luck all others.
-BillPlayer controlled Scorestreaks?in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Discussions - /Request Close
Got my Diamond camos, due to a nice friend and many FFA matchs!!
Thanks for all your help guys, really appreciated!!Player controlled Scorestreaks?in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Discussions - [QUOTE=Izochor;7813469]Pc rocks, don't worry u will get it i just brought down 3 in 2 days:D[/QUOTE]
haha yea, I only need 4 more now! Wooo...Still sucks tho. /facefloor
Hopefully i can knock it out soon, before clasPlayer controlled Scorestreaks?in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Discussions - [QUOTE=Izochor;7797506]They just allowed xbox guys to have Nuketown for free??[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I read about that, but I am PC only lol /truestory
So until they release it free on my platform, I'll have to wait :mad:
/bad
Showing the 5 most recent posts.