Posts by sockopen
14 posts total, newest first.
Adventure Quest Hacks I made.in General Game Hacking - Is your name James, and what language did you write this in? Also, where was this program's source code saved on your computer before you compiled it, and on what drive?
The reason I ask these questions is because the rWeb-based game hacking..in General Game Hacking - For LostHope, download Opera and refresh this page every 0 seconds;
http://losthope.elixant.net?mob=1&fight=Fight
Replacing the value of the mob input depending on what level you want to fight. Especially seeing as thaResretictedin General Game Hacking - [QUOTE=zero_cool]why cant i post any hacks that "i" made now?[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure why you can't post his programs but can you reply to http://mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1127 ?brainfuck Programmingin Programming - It's a challenge, which aspiring programmer would not like to know an extra language? Especially one so challenging and unique such as brainfuck?Adventure Quest Hacks.in General Game Hacking - [QUOTE=zero_cool]what does battleon have to do with "gangsta wars"[/QUOTE]
LOL! Okay, seeing as that you have no clue what the program you just posted does, and you obviously didn't write it, the rest of this post will
Showing the 5 most recent posts.