Posts by fireball3295
10 posts total, newest first.
Simple Custom Game Trainer [v20|Multiplayer]in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - it doesn't work for me... I run it then the game and the music stops (which I think means it found the game or something.) then ingame (custom game) I press F1 for unlimited Health and I Hear the Windows Error sound as iRustler v4in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - it doesn't work for me.. did everything and wen I execute it nothing happens.Primary Weapon Editor [MP v20] (+Tokens)in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - Wait so, do I need to put my CURRENT kills and shit in the areas? or do I put a custom amount? and if I do not select combat record or w/e will the kills still be seable like if I put in that I have 194 kills with my ScoBatMan Hacks Wasteland edition V2.5 ft. Zombie1004 (Works for DayZ aswell)in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - its good. but you cant use the invisibility hack, or the change skin/outfit hack or even change to a diff clothing in the game or the hack will stop working and you have to abort and relaunch to get it to work again.DayZ DeluXe Menu V.1 [WIP]in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - What loader? You say "head to your loader..." im confused
Showing the 5 most recent posts.