Posts by sopaver3
335 posts total, newest first.
New VIP weps are coming to CFLAin CrossFire Discussions - New vip weaps.. yeah.. they only want money..
They just add ZP guns.. zp guns.. GP news: Micro Galil Silenced (F*cking sh1t) & P228 Camo (Dude.. no comments)
Maybe some of you are happy that new VIP weaps are coming.. LNew Namein CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=3bdo Ghost;8498375]how about AspRa or TroY or No naMe ?[/QUOTE]
No :/
[QUOTE=Brinley;8498376]Derp. ?[/QUOTE]
That's good for you :p
[QUOTE=imissme2;8498376]@sopaver3
How about: sMiLe
2short....[/QUOTE]
Too coNew Namein CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=Vice-Versa;8498103]
Was a joke...but okay. =][/QUOTE]
I was joking too =]
---
[QUOTE=Tragedy`;893812]yes ofc. how u will change in game name w/o buying a name change from item mall[/QUOTE]
Ahaha ur right xdNew Namein CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=Vice-Versa;8498069]WotM8? /fmm[/QUOTE]
Not bad /fmm
I liked =]New Namein CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=Tragedy`;8497367]
yep. IGN Change Guide - Z8Games (http://forum.z8games.com/showthread.php?t=235875)[/QUOTE]
I need to pay?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.