Posts by pachichi
3 posts total, newest first.
First CF NA tryin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Just got it from another example, anyway.. the beep gets executed, then any room selection throws an Xtrap message, using the SndDrv method :P
Theres any chance that they ban my Computer/MAC address from CF? I'm using aFirst CF NA tryin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Ok, thanks for all the info,I used info from all the tutorials/base/source, its my first try (detected by using mlang.dll and SndDrv.dll :| ) but I want to share it with you, to see my flaws,
all the coding its on the NA CF SwiftHack 3/20/11in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Followed all the steps, sprayed in 3 guys and woow crazy :D
Used injector3, Win7-32, INjector 3 as admin, crossfire as normal user.
Showing the 3 most recent posts.