Posts by sonicaj
87 posts total, newest first.
Offline Vindictus.in Vindictus Discussions - I lost my duo partner back in January, and I'm not the talkative type with random people so making friends is basically impossible for me. I must say though, playing solo makes things just boring...
Being that this is AP Service West & East NAin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=avast19;8196765]those prices are ludacris, id defenetly do it if it were cheap, as many others[/QUOTE]
Don't worry, I wouldn't do it for you anyway ^^
Shop closed btw.[EAST] Lvl 69 Lann, Vella, Kai, Karok + [EAST/WEST] Leveling Servicein Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Skype: Warlink13
Message me please, I have a proposal for you.AP Service West & East NAin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Weekly Bump[East] S> LVL 80 Weaponsin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - So, I'm assuming you'll be asking for the payment up front right?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.