Posts by bart66039
4 posts total, newest first.
About some GSC file.in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - I have download GSC compiler V5.0 And i dont know how to work it
I am an newbie With hacks,
But want to learn,
I hacked combat arms but that is really easy
i dont know how to use this
maybe someone could help me oAbout some GSC file.in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion - I can open all,
But i am same as him,
Don't know how to use it :O
And i cant find a toturial, ;(
Please helpp :OGSC Compiler v5.0 Betain Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - How to use:O
first time :£$GSC Compiler v5.0 Betain Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - I dont know how to use it?:O
Showing the 4 most recent posts.