Posts by dekusvamp
7 posts total, newest first.
[$1]🔥[STREAMING|SPORTS|MUSIC|VPN][CHEAP]🔥in Shops - Vouch, very quick, smooth and friendly!Tunables Editor w/ Custom IDsin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=elysiumpiers;10421317]I already have all the IDs. I'm figuring out what they do. All 10000 of them.[/QUOTE]
Do you have a dump for the IDs? Thanks for the tuner, works great, going to experiment a lot with thisRP GENERATOR TOOLin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Working great just like your other contributions. Always a pleasure!A fun Altis Life script.in ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=snotty203;10401420]am I using this as an sqf or injecting it like a dta ?
- - - Updated - - -
dude how do I use this thing in sqf or do I inject as dta ?[/QUOTE]
The file extension doesn't matter, you can injHow to get rid of chat restricedin League of Legends Guides - [QUOTE=Faker';9904640]I'd prefer to be chat restricted than to be banned.[/QUOTE]
Really? Rather 800 games chat restriction than 1 day ban?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.