PostA fun Altis Life script.

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
A fun Altis Life script.
Here is a little fun script I made that I still use for Altis Life.

Code:
_targ = cursorTarget;
_dir = 0;

// Restraining player
{
if (isPlayer _x) then
{
	if(!(_x == _targ)) then
	{
		_x setVariable["restrained", true, true];
		[
		[_x], "life_fnc_restrain", _x, true
		] spawn life_fnc_MP;
		_x allowDamage false;
		_x addEventHandler ["HandleDamage",{false}]; // No clue why none of this godmode shit doesn't work.
	};
};
} forEach playableUnits;

// Attaching players to the target (Escorting)
{
_x attachTo[_targ, [0.1, 1.1, 0]];
_x setVariable["transporting", false, true];
_x setVariable["Escorting", true, true];
} forEach playableUnits;
// Attempted jump scare
_targ say3D "flashbang";

// Throwing the 'target' into the air with all the restrained players.
_targ setPos [(getPos player select 0) + 50, (getPos player select 1) + 50, (getPos player select 2) + 1000];
sleep 5;
// Kills the 'target'
deleteVehicle _targ;

// Unrestrains everyone allowing them to skydive until they hit the ground
{
if (isPlayer _x) then
{
	if(!(_x == _targ)) then
	{
		_x setVariable["restrained", false, true];
		[
		[_x], "life_fnc_restrain", _x, false
		] spawn life_fnc_MP;
		_x allowDamage true;
		_x addEventHandler ["HandleDamage",{true}];
	};
};
} forEach playableUnits;
What this does;
  1. Restrains everyone
  2. Makes the cursor target escort all the players (give them the blame )
  3. Throws the cursor target in the air with everyone attatched to him
  4. Kills the cursor target
  5. Unrestrains everyone (so they can skydive until they hit the ground)


Not sure the use of this, I just like ruining servers and making everyone rage quit.
Only works on Altis Life hence "life_fnc_restrain"

Haha awesome! Thanks
Gotta love game breaking hacks
Quote Originally Posted by Jme View Post
Gotta love game breaking hacks
Hue Hue I like watching the world burn.
am I using this as an sqf or injecting it like a dta ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tehepicford View Post
Hue Hue I like watching the world burn.
dude how do I use this thing in sqf or do I inject as dta ?
Nice script! definitely gonna try this one out!
Script is pretty messy but good job I quess.
Haha, fucking sweet man.
Quote Originally Posted by snotty203 View Post
am I using this as an sqf or injecting it like a dta ?

- - - Updated - - -



dude how do I use this thing in sqf or do I inject as dta ?
The file extension doesn't matter, you can inject it as whatever you like, as long as the file contains the script code.
Usually what file name and extension to use depends on your injector (if that's your method of executing the script).
Quote Originally Posted by TrackLegend View Post
still undetected?
Scripts fine, its whatever injector you use is what will get you banned.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?