Posts by hellguy
4 posts total, newest first.
Battlefield 4 64.Bit Campaign Trainer+5 ( All Versions )in Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - Could you make a DLL out of it? If so it would be awesome, there are some trainers which randomize dlls, making them undetectable for ever :3Source Full No-Spread and No-Recoilin Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - I know C,C# and JS but I have not that much of a experience in hacking, even though I was known as Arthurgeron who made many hacks for mpgh before..
Well maybe using my own Hook method would be too much for me. If I scrSource Full No-Spread and No-Recoilin Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=McD20;9583585]This is a Source Code For a Full No-Spread and No-Recoil
Crosshair will stay normal! so it's punkbuster screenshot proof
NOW DON'T ASK ME HOW TO USE OR CODE THIS LEARN PROGRAMMING LIKE EVERYONE E[Release]Crysis 2 (1.1) MultiHack v1.1in Crysis 2 Hacks / Cheats - thank you so much dude, this game is so new and already so hacked xD
thanks =D, i really want to download it
Showing the 4 most recent posts.