Posts by Backslash28
4 posts total, newest first.
Newbie :Din Member Introduction & Return - Lol yeah, Well i was not really looking for this site i kinda just stumbled upon it xDNewbie :Din Member Introduction & Return - Hey guys! I just signed up. I spent about 2 hours looking for hacks n such and found this site, so im really happy and hope i'll get to know some cool people and help the site out in the near future!How do i do it?in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Hey man, cheers for the info. I'll check it out for sure, about time i learn c++. I'm looking for a fast fix atm because im sick of being horrible at crossfire so how would i make a base and make a bypass and all that?How do i do it?in CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Hey guys, I just joined in hopes to learn how to hack crossfire since i suck so bad at it :) i just looked at what Codder posted (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossfire-hack-source-code/269203-vip-codes-updated.html)
Showing the 4 most recent posts.