Posts by Bernard
26,336 posts total, newest first.
Memory lanein General - Love seeing the check in. I still remember you as "that old wise man". Thank you (and many other members) for contributing to my upbringing during my hectic formative teenage years.What stuck with your from your time in MPGH?in General - [QUOTE=Lily;15416304]https://i.imgur.com/HonrpBH.png
https://i.imgur.com/BUp6UIB.png
https://i.imgur.com/onei0q9.png
https://i.imgur.com/PN9VZyq.png[/QUOTE]
Lmao this is so cringe. The 1:24 AM U WAN SOM FUCK? I lovJust Got accepted into Kelley School of Business for MBAin General - As Arun said, I'm iffy on the value of a MBA but that's because people don't know what to do with it. Just remember that your degree is mostly worthless, but what you do while you're getting your degree is what matters. Bringing back a old MPGH traditionin General - Happy Birthday! :)Been GM for a sec, but finally got a SQL memory dump of this place.Get leaked goofiesin General - Happy Birthday Cursed! Wishing you the best with adulting.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.