Posts by evil4you
10 posts total, newest first.
The Free Laptop Method // [CHEAP + ELITE]in eBooks For Sale - I strongly don't recommend for newbies to fall for this or other users who advertise this kind of stuff...
Reason number one: this is obviously a pyramid scheme...
Reason number two: its a gamble...
Reason number three: TF2 sellingin Team Fortress 2 Hacks - so what you`re saying is that you`re trading your whole account or just your bp?
if you want I can trade you my origin account... its worth way more than your bp but it`ll do...
193684Auto-Pilot?in Team Fortress 2 Hacks - It is possible...however I don`t know how would you hide that huge ass program from valve anti-cheat...Idling with scripts?in Team Fortress 2 Hacks - how about a vbs script?
[QUOTE]Set wshshell = wscript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
do
wscript.sleep 5000
wshshell.sendkeys "a"
loop[/QUOTE]
of course tf2 window has to be active so just run it in windowed mode
watch a Idling with scripts?in Team Fortress 2 Hacks - uhm... use sandboxie with tf2/steam?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.