Posts by dilemma13
7 posts total, newest first.
CoD6Esp AlterIWnet v2.07in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - Does it matter? aIW staff can pull MW2 and then what are youstuck with? An .exe that is worth nothing. Just be happy its not detected yet and that there are still developers who are making these codes for you.Leeched: Aimbot + ESPin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - Yeah seriously. Why was this approved when there are tons of warnings in the virus scans? are they false-positives?Questionin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Coding / Programming / Source Code - Thank you. Where could I find the structure to make this?Questionin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Coding / Programming / Source Code - Thank you! I appreciate itQuestionin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Coding / Programming / Source Code - I'm not very good with source code or C++ so I have no idea how, or even if it is possible, for someone to change this code (from Roll the Dice mod):
case 51:
self****llName = ("^2Satellite");
wait 0.5;
s
Showing the 5 most recent posts.