Posts by maxkaxx
121 posts total, newest first.
Exploit for source gamesin Exploits - yeah it was cool but dont work anymoreMaking Websitein Web Languages - [QUOTE=niels1189;8838864]I can code, PHP, html, mysql, css. But i know nothing about minecraft :P[/QUOTE]
oh well, you dont need to know so mutch about minecraft (nothing at all i think lol) but i want a website with foMaking Websitein Web Languages - I will add you :)Making Websitein Web Languages - Well the site is not going to do somethinge with minecraft it is just like.. ehm.. the theme or something because mineCAFE my program (cracked minecraft that allows the user to play premium) is a minecraft crack xDMaking Websitein Web Languages - Hello there,
I need someone who can help/create a website/webpage (html/php files etc.) for my project called "MineCafe"
The design for the website is not planned so you can make it how you like it :)
For those wh
Showing the 5 most recent posts.