Posts by shardstar
3 posts total, newest first.
LTB(LTA) to a working formatin Combat Arms Mod Help - Assuming you created the LTB>LTA converter in the first place. Yeah I remember there being similar issues with importer war3 models for a while as well. Though it's nothing unfixeable. Just means a bit of work from my enLTB(LTA) to a working formatin Combat Arms Mod Help - Ah much thanks. I was able to get it into max with the above method (and some saving and resaving in the various modeledits so that it didn't come out garbled.)
But I'm fairly certain that hopefully those two have a fLTB(LTA) to a working formatin Combat Arms Mod Help - Hello, I've recently been duking around with the CA model formats and trying my best to get them into max with skeletons.
As far as I've come I've gone from the LTB to LTA and slighty stuck in this space. The main issue
Showing the 3 most recent posts.