Posts by TsumikiriX
20 posts total, newest first.
top 10in Anime - Find out about Densha Otoko. It's a very good live action.Screwed Up animein Anime - Sex Friends, eh? Lol :P You're gonna have to link me, with that. >_> Joking XD I like Naruto, Elfen Lied, Rurouni Kenshin, Animal Yokocho, and some others that I forgot about.Am I Banned?in Gunz General - [QUOTE=twiggy135]Damn its taking that long they said they would do it last november 2 MONTHS LATER! they said it would take from the 9th-10th of january
5 DAYS LATER there still updating it.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I guess that'Most illegal thing ever done?in General - LOL! WTF
[QUOTE]
Actually, the government conducted a national security exercise nearby and I wanted to run out with a backpack on my chest yelling in arabic.[/QUOTE]
ROFLmissilez!Question to Dave..in General - I've been meaning to ask this for a long time, but, anyways Dave, why is your name Dave84311? Can't it just be Dave? >_>
Showing the 5 most recent posts.