Posts by OH Hai
77 posts total, newest first.
Black Cipher / Flamesworth hack help.in Combat Arms Help - how about you use the search function?Black Cipher 5 - Combat Arms Hacksin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Funny Man;4475990]you just run it as admin /ohshit
still works for me /gewd[/quote]
Herpderpderp Window xp 32 bitBlack Cipher 5 - Combat Arms Hacksin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - d.c every 2 min :( Do I byte cipher it twice? What I'm doing is ciphering it one time and I would get .bc.dll. I change the name back to .dll and cipher it once again. And I would inject the new .bc.dll with PerX. AnythiJust noticed...in Combat Arms Discussions - Just noticed most of the coders active right now on this site is 15 or 16 O.o I thought you needed years of experience with C++ to code hacks D: TTEEEAACHH MEEEHEHEH
NOOB
CAFlames
flameswor10Black Cipher 5 - Combat Arms Hacksin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - what am I suppose to cipher? I don't see any .dll
Showing the 5 most recent posts.