Posts by eertje74
5 posts total, newest first.
64 Bit Windows 7 Hackin CrossFire Help - I've got the same, none of them work for Windows7 64bit
anyone help please?CF EU CLIENT PROBLEMin CrossFire Help - Okay,
/ReqcloseCF EU CLIENT PROBLEMin CrossFire Help - Hello guys,
I've got some problems with my multiclient in CF EU.. If i run the game without the client it runs without problems..
If i run it with the client, than the client comes up, than it doesn't work anymore.Problems with MultiClient CF EUin CrossFire Help - Hello guys,
I've got some problems with my multiclient in CF EU.. If i run the game without the client it runs without problems..
If i run it with the client, than the client comes up, than it doesn't work anymore.CrossFire NA Hack [28-09-2011][FIX]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Hey mate, should i tell you a secret? ;-) i got windows 7 64 bit and it works... So maybe for some people it doesn't work so don't make a bigdeal about x64 BECAUSE IT FUCKING WORKS, THANKSSS!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.