Posts by ravaravn
34 posts total, newest first.
anybody know any hacks for pockie ninja?in Hack Requests - ikr... a hack for this game would b awezum... >x3 ^___^Godmode and 1 Hit Killin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - Try... LOOKIN, newbs....Problem w/ Hacks...in General Game Hacking - <3 Bump <3Problem w/ Hacks...in General Game Hacking - I tried both alrdy b4 hand... >.< I even made it so I'm the only 1 w/ Administrator privileges.... n' I also ran it as Admin
n' ty 4 whomever cleaned up my thread... lol >.<Flameswor10 Private [Not Full] ESP GHOSTMODE TELEKILL AIMBOTin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - lol dude the hack works >xD love it
but sry I hav 2 give my constructive criticism... lol
but telekill doesn't work rlly.. in pvp or pve.... I have to press it and fire rlly quick in order to quick... n' the Chams
Showing the 5 most recent posts.