Posts by -iDenial
70 posts total, newest first.
Signature request [Even hadndrawn]in Help & Requests - Hope this looks good..
http://i55.tinypic.com/2vkwxec.pngHow to Make a Cannon!in Minecraft Tutorials - Wow. This pisses me the fuck off! Leave my fucking thread! Don't ever post your own fucking tutorial on my Thread. Fuck off![1.5_01] JetPack Mod (Modloader)in Minecraft Mods - You need two virus scans. Overall it looks pretty neet. Nice thread.Looking For server need Of Admin PM MEin Minecraft Help - [quote=pwnalllgames;3982663]IGN:FloatingWater
Age:15
Why:i been admin and like to be admin
experien:yes i been admin in 1 server and it was great untill and 3am griefter came
But yes we ban him and got server back My IP?in Minecraft Help - I figured it out! Thanks thought. I'm using DynDNS.
[quote=Jailbroken671;3980006]add a port foward
or like mpgh's "mc1.mpgh.net"[/quote]
Jailbroken671 Wait how do I do that. DynDNS doesn't work.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.