Posts by Jango123
132 posts total, newest first.
ABYSS - The Bypasser [rev168/13.06.20]in Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - It honestly just does not work for me :\ Start Gmod. Start Abyss. Join server, tick the options. Nothing in game, can't allowcslua, openscript, anything...File.Findin Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - Hey, I don't know if anyone really wants to take the time to do this for me, but I'm currently looking for something I can use on my server. Something where, say I can use a command "myservername_inspect playername" And [GMOD] Hera 4.2.7in Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - Not sure if this has been said or not, but I don't feel like going through the pages. But it definitely needs to be said. Hera is sethhack, re titled, convar/table changes. Just as a danger, using any kind of hack is, buMPGH Pub Vindictus Consolein Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - Is that all you do? Sit on your high horse waiting for people to comment on this topic then provide no help whatsoever?MPGH Pub Vindictus Consolein Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - I did it as the instructions say. Stop accusing, if you aren't going to help stop replying to my posts.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.