Posts by InTraining
17 posts total, newest first.
Blocking character info?in Vindictus Discussions - [quote=xsoulkillerx;4016971]open up console then type in name(Whatevernameyouwant) then Boom there you go[/quote]
What exactly does this do? Will this grey out the character info button? Will this make me unable to riBlocking character info?in Vindictus Discussions - [quote=Nicdel;4015944]Dont think so. Lvl 70 with 10 titles? EHEHH[/quote]
lol. I'm nearly 70, but with just under 80 titles. I guess I'll have to do some quests. Thanks anyway thoughBlocking character info?in Vindictus Discussions - Is there any command or a way to edit a .hfs to block anyone from looking at your character's information?Pimped Chars..in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - Level up bonus 4, is that a x4 experience buff?Best raid boss farm?in Vindictus Farming Discussions / Farming Help - I was thinking it was Titan with his leg break off, but just checked on West and it's 12k -_- Does he have a more valuable drop, or is there a boss that has something worth more?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.