Posts by maiky1
5 posts total, newest first.
Need help, game crashesin Combat Arms Help - is that possible? didnt know thatNeed help, game crashesin Combat Arms Help - Hey guys idk whats happening, this happened since I downloaded the BlackCipher last hack from noob, i couldnt connect because it was detected right?, but I tried connecting without the hack and it was crashin on connectiNOOB H4X Black Cipherin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - i need help! since i download this hack, CA crashes on connecting, even tho that im not using a hack....what happened? :S....and no im not banned i already tried 4 different accounts :(
and BTW, when I check the folder NOOB H4X Black Cipherin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - ya it crashes after start :S[CAFlames] ProFire Hax v2.3 [W/ RapidFire + Random Teleport]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Im srry for this noob question, but how do I use blue mist? :(
Showing the 5 most recent posts.