Posts by faiz1991
12 posts total, newest first.
Anything new?in Mission Against Terror Discussions - [QUOTE=leonboy855;5057546]Just Wallhack and Aimbot enough for me.[/QUOTE]
/lol Wallhack Enough For Me /kewlman1000 HPin Mission Against Terror Discussions - [QUOTE=Xiko;5062836]Is there any way to put the HP Human Mummy playing Mod on other maps?
Fact: In Mummia Mod, humans have 1000 HP.
Question: You like to make this HP in Other Maps? like a BUG.[/QUOTE]
I Want /lolItemin Mission Against Terror Discussions - [QUOTE=tHeDoCtOr46;4985013]http://i.imgur.com/WPRvt.jpg
Who Want PM ME/gewd[/QUOTE]
/orly I Want hehehe/wheeNew Cheat For Ghost Mode Like Hack Tooin Mission Against Terror Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=kongsopheak;4722624]hahaa ^^ i think maybe GM can't fix it[/QUOTE]
/ragecry/ragecry/ragecry CIB Cant Do Like This /ragecry/ragecry/ragecryMAT wallhack beta version testedin Mission Against Terror Discussions - [QUOTE=sovanness;4892132]Hello this is my new project and it does not work smoothly. It'll will DC sometime maybe 30 or 50 mn. I used Code-V bypass:
D3D9Drv + 0x12764 => JMP (EB) //DIP Detection 1
D3D9Drv + 0x10A22 =>
Showing the 5 most recent posts.