Posts by slava56
13 posts total, newest first.
Change difficulty commandin Vindictus Help - [quote=hitman265;4574013][/quote]
i dont understand what you are saying more then half the time -__-I NEED HELP USING BOTS!!in Vindictus Help - hey i actually got it to work and i botted ingkara all night. There are possible glitches as this is a bot, but most of the time it works great.
it seems that my issues were some of the binds that I had so I audjusted thSome Bots :Din Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - I tried this bot and it is the first bot ive ever used. After some difficulties i made it work.
The bot works great so far, but i do have some issues. I did regrets 3 times and the first two times i threw 4 spears and kiI NEED HELP USING BOTS!!in Vindictus Help - hey wow i cant believe i didnt think of that... ive been running everything as admin but for some reason it did come to me... dam i feel so dumb
ok well this time the boat started and i got to the bosses without doing anI NEED HELP USING BOTS!!in Vindictus Help - First of all, hello.
I suck at computer things but I am working on it. I am a leecher and I really don't know any better how to make bots or consoles and so on but it highly interests me and i hope to start making thing
Showing the 5 most recent posts.