UnhappyI NEED HELP USING BOTS!!

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
I NEED HELP USING BOTS!!
First of all, hello.
I suck at computer things but I am working on it. I am a leecher and I really don't know any better how to make bots or consoles and so on but it highly interests me and i hope to start making things as I grow.
Well I have been using nunyas updated console with the 1 hit kill addition and it works great.
Recently for the first time i decided to start using a bot and I totally don't know what to do... The instructions just pretty much assume that you know what you are doing.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/267-vindic...me-bots-d.html
^ that is where I dl the bot. Ok so looking at the file, i figure the notepad tells you what key is pressed to do which command, such as {pause} to end the bot and so on. I though i could switch them simply by clicking on the letter, deleting it, and typing whatever i want to be pressed...
So i started a boat (regrets... too late) clicked start bot, and nothing happened. I had the nunyas console open and i copied and pasted the keybinds that i always use. I changed the keys in the bot to match the ones on the console.
The dungeon did not start so i clicked start manually. The first level launched and my character just stood there...
Ok so obviously I am having some issues but what sucks is that it seems that the binds that i put on the bot did not work. How do I know this? I switched ending the bot from {pause} to the letter q and when i pressed q, nothing happened. I still had the message at the top left of the screen.



Ok now I am sure that after some searching and lots of reading I can find something that maybe would be useful to me, but it seems that my problem has too many factors that general answers wont help with. Please please PLEASE help me... I am a complete noob at botting




idk if this will help but here ill copy and paste what binds i use for the console and what i switched the bot's commands to:

console:
bind "t" "host_timescale 1"
bind "y" "host_timescale 5"
bind "u" "changelevel2"
bind "g" "plr_play_overlay_sequence dark_knight_transformation_begin_1"
bind "h" "plr_play_overlay_sequence dark_knight_transformation_begin_2"
bind "j" "cc_spawn_golden_ball 10 999999"
bind "PGDN" "cc_enter_rochest_from_colhen"
bind "END" "cc_enter_colhen_from_rochest"
bind "," "cc_set_sub_weapon javelin_lvl2 999"
bind "HOME" "cc_change_figure_height 0.1"
bind "k" "god"
bind "l" "ohk"
bind "o" "cc_change_figure_height 1"
bind "[" "changemap_to_current_random_sector"
bind "v" "cc_changemap_to_next_random_sector"


BOT:

[Changemap]
; cc_changemap_to_next_random_sector commandff
Skipmap=v

[hax]
; god and ohk commands
god=l
ohk=k

[secondary]
; secondary weapons set
spears=,
prospears=.
sticky=/
bombs=c

[trasformation]
; commands for trasformation
dark=g
dark2=h
pala=m
pala2=n

[hotkeys]
; settings for hotkeys
closeall=q
startbot=e

[waittime]
; timer settings in milliseconds (1000 = 1 sec)
boatstart=31000
intermediate=8000
last=10000
boatreturn=16000
battleend=80000
hey wow i cant believe i didnt think of that... ive been running everything as admin but for some reason it did come to me... dam i feel so dumb
ok well this time the boat started and i got to the bosses without doing anything. Then the bot seemed to have pressed dk2 because there was no cutscene to give me 10 sec of invulnerbility. it also pressed the 1 hit kill and infinite health. After that i just stood there doing nothing...
What am i doing wrong i totally dont know...
Yeah... I ran as admin as well after changing binds as well, and it'll just sit in the first map. It'll try to throw two spears and then just stand there :-/ any help would be great
hey i actually got it to work and i botted ingkara all night. There are possible glitches as this is a bot, but most of the time it works great.
it seems that my issues were some of the binds that I had so I audjusted them and now it works great. I'll come and paste so you can use too:

console binds:

bind "t" "host_timescale 1"
bind "y" "host_timescale 5"
bind "u" "changelevel2"
bind "g" "plr_play_overlay_sequence dark_knight_transformation_begin_1"
bind "h" "plr_play_overlay_sequence dark_knight_transformation_begin_2"
bind "j" "cc_spawn_golden_ball 10 999999"
bind "PGDN" "cc_enter_rochest_from_colhen"
bind "END" "cc_enter_colhen_from_rochest"
bind "." "cc_set_sub_weapon javelin_lvl2 999"
bind "HOME" "cc_change_figure_height 0.1"
bind "k" "god"
bind "l" "ohk"
bind "o" "cc_change_figure_height 1"
bind "[" "changemap_to_current_random_sector"
bind "v" "changemap_to_next_random_sector"
bind "," "cc_set_sub_weapon javelin 999"
bind "6" "cc_set_sub_weapon handbomb"
bind "5" "cc_set_sub_weapon sticky_bomb"


bot commands:

// Do not edit this file if you don't know what are you doing
// In this file you can set your personal binds to use with the bot,
// this file must be in the same directory as the bot executable

[Changemap]
; cc_changemap_to_next_random_sector commandff
Skipmap=v

[hax]
; god and ohk commands
god=l
ohk=k

[secondary]
; secondary weapons set
spears=,
prospears=.
sticky=5
bombs=6

[trasformation]
; commands for trasformation
dark=g
dark2=h
pala=m
pala2=n

[hotkeys]
; settings for hotkeys
closeall=q
startbot=e

[waittime]
; timer settings in milliseconds (1000 = 1 sec)
boatstart=31000
intermediate=8000
last=10000
boatreturn=16000
battleend=80000

// This config file use the syntax of autoit, so some keys are "special" like {INS} and {Pause}
// or numpad keys

{!} !
{#} #
{+} +
{^} ^
{{} {
{}} }
{SPACE} SPACE
{ENTER} ENTER key on the main keyboard
{ALT} ALT
{BACKSPACE} or {BS} BACKSPACE
{DELETE} or {DEL} DELETE
{UP} Up arrow
{DOWN} Down arrow
{LEFT} Left arrow
{RIGHT} Right arrow
{HOME} HOME
{END} END
{ESCAPE} or {ESC} ESCAPE
{INSERT} or {INS} INS
{PGUP} PGUP
{PGDN} PGDN
{F1} - {F12} Function keys
{TAB} TAB
{PRINTSCREEN} PRINTSCR
{LWIN} Left Windows key
{RWIN} Right Windows key
{NUMLOCK} NUMLOCK
{BREAK} for Ctrl+Break processing
{PAUSE} PAUSE
{CAPSLOCK} CAPSLOCK
{NUMPAD0} - {NUMPAD9} Numpad digits
{NUMPADMULT} Numpad Multiply
{NUMPADADD} Numpad Add
{NUMPADSUB} Numpad Subtract
{NUMPADDIV} Numpad Divide
{NUMPADDOT} Numpad period
{NUMPADENTER} Enter key on the numpad
{APPSKEY} Windows App key
{LALT} Left ALT key
{RALT} Right ALT key
{LCTRL} Left CTRL key
{RCTRL} Right CTRL key
{LSHIFT} Left Shift key
{RSHIFT} Right Shift key
{SLEEP} Computer SLEEP key
{ALTDOWN} Holds the ALT key down until {ALTUP} is sent
{SHIFTDOWN} Holds the SHIFT key down until {SHIFTUP} is sent
{CTRLDOWN} Holds the CTRL key down until {CTRLUP} is sent
{LWINDOWN} Holds the left Windows key down until {LWINUP} is sent
{RWINDOWN} Holds the right Windows key down until {RWINUP} is sent
{ASC nnnn} Send the ALT+nnnn key combination


let me know if this helped

oh yeah and if your bot DOES take out the spears that means that it is working right! I think your problem is that you are lagging. I know that if i lag badly, even if i press f quickly, since my lag is so bad i will take out the spear instead of throwing it. So i guess just make sure you got no lag. Make minimum requirements, close everything else, and so on.
I'm using Pie's Binds, and I just changed the binds in the bot to correspond to Pie's binds. and made sure everything was in working order and it still does the same thing... thanks for helping out though!
pie binds are not meant to be used with this particular bot.

u need to have autolock and stuff checked in options and pie binds do not have that.

youd have to enter your own binds and what not to use the bot

it's a trade off
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us