Posts by Kyle619
39 posts total, newest first.
Can I Have..in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - well it ran out and if i dont get my cash back or vip combat arms vip or something worth the money!
ill report you people
for fake selling cors i did not even get one FUCKING hackCan I Have..in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Hello Guys Well..
Since I Did Not Get 1 Private Warrock Hack
I Would Like My Moneys Worth,
I Would Like Combat Arms VIP Membership
Since, No One Replyed When I Asked If I Could Swap
And Only My Freind Wants Join My Runescape 2 Serverin Debate Fort - Join My Runescape 2 Server
Hamachi Server!
IP : 5.254.190.108
Hamachi Name : Devilz-Isle
Hamachi Pass : kyleanddanownzyou070908
Hamachi Dowload : https://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/list.asp
Features
PimBuyying Runescape Accountin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Hmm,
Your Wrongebuying sf accountin Soldier Front General - Firstly
I Gave You Acc.
Told YOU Question Ect,
You Gave Me Runescape Acc!
And Took Back Of Me..
Ignore List
Scammers
Grekx
Showing the 5 most recent posts.