Posts by minus4
100 posts total, newest first.
How hackers affects Vindictus, according to a douchebagin Vindictus Discussions - [quote=the0ldknight;4857544]haha guys, vanisaur is refering to me btw. just wanted to put that out there[/quote]
Look how proud this guy is. I guess he didn't get the attention he wanted earlier, and wants some more heHow hackers affects Vindictus, according to a douchebagin Vindictus Discussions - I fail to see why Vanisaurus is a douchebag. Vanisaurus does make some points.Updated Scroll List?in Vindictus Help - Intense from Rocky Wilderness.
http://i51.tinypic.com/2vnp3b6.jpg
Enhanced from Rescue. Not that it worth anything, but putting the information out there.
http://i56.tinypic.com/f263jp.jpgPrice Checkin Vindictus Help - It doesn't worth much because swords are underpowered now.Apology and something.in Vindictus Discussions - Ever heard of the story The Boy Who Cried Wolf?
I hope in real life you're not like what you are here, 'cause if you are, then nobody's gonna trust you when it really matters.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.