Posts by Ronk
5 posts total, newest first.
[West only] S> +15-ning significantly cheaper than anyone elsein Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Got what I was looking for, great service :)[West only] S> +15-ning significantly cheaper than anyone elsein Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - I'm interested, contact me at ... this will be for West server :)[West] S> 4x 25k NX Codesin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Nico;5111660]Middleman allowed? Pics of the cards? Will close this if you cant provide a proof. Ronk[/QUOTE]
Honestly not sure how a middleman would work, I send them the code after they get the gold and they f[West] S> 4x 25k NX Codesin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=dreamy23;5111254]obvious scam loll[/QUOTE]
Ohohohoho you so clever!
Anyway I'm not lowering the price...I'll consider taking half the gold up front and the rest after you get the code. I'll sleep on that and d[West] S> 4x 25k NX Codesin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - I'm looking to sell 4 25k NX codes. I'm thinking of something like 75 mil per 25k NX. You would need to send gold first, cause you're pretty much all a bunch of cheaters anyway. If you're not willing to send gold first d
Showing the 5 most recent posts.