[West] S> 4x 25k NX Codes

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
[West] S> 4x 25k NX Codes
I'm looking to sell 4 25k NX codes. I'm thinking of something like 75 mil per 25k NX. You would need to send gold first, cause you're pretty much all a bunch of cheaters anyway. If you're not willing to send gold first don't even bother contacting me, I will not send codes first under any circumstances. I'd rather use the codes and buy dyes for a much lower but safer return.

PM me and we can work something out if you're interested.

EDIT: Wrong price set initially..
make it cheaper for 1 25k card, and we got a deal
Quote Originally Posted by tenkan View Post
make it cheaper for 1 25k card, and we got a deal
yeah thats will be good
We need some way to do this without having to trust random people. I'd pay 75m for 25k NX, but I'd need some proof that the seller can deliver, and wont just run off with the money.

Especially since this is your first post here, so nobody knows if they can trust you.
Quote Originally Posted by dreamy23 View Post
obvious scam loll
Ohohohoho you so clever!

Anyway I'm not lowering the price...I'll consider taking half the gold up front and the rest after you get the code. I'll sleep on that and decide tomorrow.
Quote Originally Posted by dreamy23 View Post
obvious scam loll
Are you have Proof ?
Middleman allowed? Pics of the cards? Will close this if you cant provide a proof. @Ronk
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
Middleman allowed? Pics of the cards? Will close this if you cant provide a proof. @Ronk
I don't mind being the unofficial middleman of the transaction, but that is up to the users here honestly(and I'm not even sure if that's allowed,) I mean, think about it...the only safe way for a middleman is for them to go into the buyers account, verify the code worked, then take the gold off (or have it beforehand on their account) then transfer it to the seller IF it's a legit key.
That's still kind of "unsecure" for the users, and would require a bit of wait time do to the is_restricted flag.
Quote Originally Posted by Dracconus View Post
I don't mind being the unofficial middleman of the transaction, but that is up to the users here honestly(and I'm not even sure if that's allowed,) I mean, think about it...the only safe way for a middleman is for them to go into the buyers account, verify the code worked, then take the gold off (or have it beforehand on their account) then transfer it to the seller IF it's a legit key.
That's still kind of "unsecure" for the users, and would require a bit of wait time do to the is_restricted flag.
No more unofficial middlemen on MPGH. sorry.
Quote Originally Posted by Nico. View Post


No more unofficial middlemen on MPGH. sorry.
ino, that's why I said I didn't even think it was allowed.
shadowrecon
No way should anyone do a trade on a hacker board without a middleman unless its someone like Z, Dank, Nico, etc... Definitely not from a Leecher. Go spend about the same and buy from IGXE.
Just curious why some are asking for NX, is it hard to buy in some countries or states?
Quote Originally Posted by shadowkeeper View Post
Just curious why some are asking for NX, is it hard to buy in some countries or states?
Hard to buy from other countries than US, Canada or Australia.
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us