Posts by Indazone
61 posts total, newest first.
Rez Chams Requestin Combat Arms Mod Request - Anyone in the mood to share some chams for CA classic/reloaded?
recently got an itch to scratch with this game again. TnxLegit Cheat Aimbot/BackTrack/ESP/SkinChanger Osiris source + new Injector [v3]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - very nice blackout99Coronavirus MPGH Situational Update & MPGPREMEin News & Announcements - Waiting on the release for the Covid hack, MPGH is on it. May all be well:)Rez Modification Fix 2018in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - This is exactly what I am looking for. I saw you released those nice green/whites, I am looking for these on the morph;s screenshots (sat chams behind walls only) but not sure if they were released.
Thanks guys for yourChams / Texturesin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - thanks supercarz
- - - Updated - - -
I found about 4 different ones, which ones were you referring to? plz post link.
also tried all my old ones, "reinstall recommended" = i suck
Showing the 5 most recent posts.