Posts by pepe99
13 posts total, newest first.
Roccat v2 free for anyone who helpin Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - [QUOTE=TehhGalaxy;10100205]I have Unknown2mes bhop for csgo and subtleaim for csgo but they are all hwid linked.[/QUOTE]
I don't play cs:go.
I play bf3 and cod4 but I only use hacks on cod4.Roccat v2 free for anyone who helpin Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - [QUOTE=TehhGalaxy;10100194]Oh thats why it doesnt happen for me. I only play promod coz im not a scrublord :c would be good to have v2 as most promods are pb[/QUOTE]
do you have any V.I.P or leaked hacks, I could trade Roccat v2 free for anyone who helpin Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - [QUOTE=TehhGalaxy;10100157]ColorR=0.0
ColorG=255.0
ColorB=0.0
ColorA=255.0
Radar=255.0
ESP=2.0
DotSize=7.0
SlowAim=1.0
AimSpeed=1.0
Stealth=15.0
AimAngle=60.0
AutoWall=1.0
AimKey=1.0
Hope it helps and i hope you can PM Roccat v2 free for anyone who helpin Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - [QUOTE=TehhGalaxy;10100157]ColorR=0.0
ColorG=255.0
ColorB=0.0
ColorA=255.0
Radar=255.0
ESP=2.0
DotSize=7.0
SlowAim=1.0
AimSpeed=1.0
Stealth=15.0
AimAngle=60.0
AutoWall=1.0
AimKey=1.0
Hope it helps and i hope you can PM CoD4BOT (Aimbot, ESP, NoSpread, SilentAim, etc.)in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - Is silent aim works like roccat or something?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.