Posts by Alsena
12 posts total, newest first.
MPGH Metal Assault Public Hack 05/16/11in Metal Assault Hacks - [quote=kilerk;4132550]it works kinda slow on my pc[/quote]
That's what we've been saying. Once the hacks are injected, the game becomes extremely slow. If you don't inject them it runs fine.MPGH Metal Assault Public Hack 05/16/11in Metal Assault Hacks - [quote=BrokenKido;4132266]Lol I Already Said It Was Undetected, But That The Server Becomes Too Laggy When You Inject The Game.[/quote]
Yes, without the hacks injected it runs fine. I wonder if this will be updated tMPGH Metal Assault Public Hack 05/16/11in Hack/Release News - Well, Metal Assault patched today. I don't know what specifically changed, but when I log in with the hacks injected I get a sever game lag. Though, without them it's running fine. I was wondering if anyone else was geMPGH Metal Assault Public Hack 05/16/11in Metal Assault Hacks - [quote=The Fallen Red;4108138]Lol This game Is fun just found out about it thanks Dave and Dave i wont to use hacks but AVG says its a virus?[/quote]
It's clean. AVG picks it up as a false positive. It also keeps it Resolutionin Metal Assault Discussions - I don't know exactly how but I doubt you'll be able to set it to that resolution. The game looks like that at max it could probably be 1024x780.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.