Posts by tittykitty
39 posts total, newest first.
Nightmare CANA 1.5 | OPK| Rapid Fire | Weapon Range | Glitcher | Super Bullets |in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Crashes on load. Win7-x64 using chams, nametags, no recoil, no spread, no reloadHEEELEPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!in Combat Arms Help - It isn't impossible to get un-permabanned. I've done it.
Just send them something close to this I guess.
82432MPGH CA NA PUB (v1.6.5)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=chams_pro;5495016]like the SAt chams :cybo: but wish it was less laggy for me... dnt know if its probably my comp or the hakks... wht u guys think is it laggz for u?[/QUOTE]
Its not just you my friend.MPGH CA NA PUB (v1.6.5)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Well. It was working yesterday and its crashing about halfway through a game today. Not sure if its nexon but I'm sure Jeff will have this figured out soon enough! Love your hacks man keep up the good work!MPGH CA NA PUB (v1.6.5)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Yet another great release! Thank you Jeff and keep up the nice work!!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.