Posts by Nerd_01
427 posts total, newest first.
Youtube name suggestions.in Combat Arms Discussions - My account is Dorfwag >:D
my other is NerdLegion, but I never yoose eet.Tobaka's 5th Montage Called BREAKin Combat Arms Montage - If I didn't have this shame of a computer, I would wreck all them kids /mhuNew Gun?in Combat Arms Discussions - They should make Easter Eggs that you can throw that hatch rabid bunnies. Bunnies that suck your brain out like a leech teheyou MUST be jelly by nowin Combat Arms Discussions - You: I spy with my little eye... someone with a life?
Me: Nope can't find it.I'm back!in Member Introduction & Return - You all might remember me from over the summer as that one guy who everyone adored, and for many, your hero. I know reading this thread will make you all excited and need to change into some clean pants, but stay calm. J
Showing the 5 most recent posts.