Posts by Original
155 posts total, newest first.
Can we confirm that HWID shadowbans are only temporary as heard from others?in Call of Duty 17 - Black Ops Cold War - Yes, they last up to 14 days sometimes depending on the offense and if you're a continued problem player.Getting Banned for participating in a modded Lobbyin Call of Duty 17 - Black Ops Cold War - They're banning people who are overdoing it in lobbies with timescale and getting more playtime than possible / then they've owned the game and a few other things, banwaves are happening now.
Some people have way more Zombies Rank/Camo/Unlocks Lobby Hosting!in Call of Duty Global Marketplace - You got ripped off for one, for 2, you can't make a service thread in this section and charge people.Modern Warfare Bans Affect Cold Warin Call of Duty 17 - Black Ops Cold War - [QUOTE=TDStuart;14989709]Weird I have been playing legit as well and I got banned both times after 1 day of owning the game. I do have cheat engine installed but never ran it or tried to use it with cold war running. I mModern Warfare Bans Affect Cold Warin Call of Duty 17 - Black Ops Cold War - When I got perm banned on Cold War, I got a ban on MW, so vice versa for me.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.