Posts by Dasqe4
22 posts total, newest first.
EDITOR MOD v1.4.1 - terraria 1.0.6.1in Terraria Hacks - Are you sure it's not a custom added property?
I did a full file search and these where the results: http://speedcap.net/img/42c5ac2535720fb2535db7747f5fa5ac/e2f99.pngEDITOR MOD v1.4.1 - terraria 1.0.6.1in Terraria Hacks - What file is it in? Player.cs, Main.cs? I checked both and checkitem isn't found, and flag7 shows up alot in main.cs but none in player.csEDITOR MOD v1.4.1 - terraria 1.0.6.1in Terraria Hacks - Hey, ever need the source code, I'm here :D Also, I'm making a little mod, and I was wondering if you could show me how to place blocks in mid air. Or Pastebin?clean server source code without errorsin Terraria Hacks - [quote=fred.star;5041718][/quote]
You can already find my clean source here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/478-terraria-hacks/353333-terraria-1-0-6-1-a.htmlTerraria 1.0.6.1in Terraria Hacks - After you hit the Green Arrow (F5) if the build is successful the .exe file will be in this location:
"%UserProfile%\WERE YOU PLACED IT\1.0.6.1 Source Code\bin\Debug\Terraria.exe(or assembly name)"
Showing the 5 most recent posts.