Posts by VLG
22 posts total, newest first.
Borndel of FSP and TopGear Presents: Star Trek Famasin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Looks amazing.
Have things changed over the last two years?[CoD Release] ACR, Simplicity At It's Best.in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - I think it looks awesome. Definitaly will use and you deserve a thx. /gewdMy first few rez modsin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - At least... c+p or something. Not puke a rainbow on your gun T_T[X-TRACT] LED L96a1in Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - Personally I think it looks nice, but it also looks like outline chams. :DAK-47 texturein Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - This looks like another mod where your character is high on LSD... just kidding. I like the warping black hole thing on the top of the gun. :(
Showing the 5 most recent posts.