Posts by RespoSVK
6 posts total, newest first.
BACKD00R Universal WallHack - Chams - Light Chams - All CF Versionsin CrossFire Europe Hacks - Guys! Use this injector and launch it as Admin when u have Win7: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/216-battlefield-hacks-cheats/557342-perx-injector.htmlBACKD00R Universal WallHack - Chams - Light Chams - All CF Versionsin CrossFire Europe Hacks - Yeah, this still works and it's still undetectable :) I have Win7 64Bit...Really nice hack, thank you so much :)CF Reaper v2.0 |New features!!|in CrossFire Europe Hacks - Works perfectly, I have Win7 64Bit... But are there any hotkeys to use features? For example: Wallhack ...BACKD00R Universal V2 - Blue/Green Chams + Wallhack - All CF'sin CrossFire Europe Hacks - Hell yeah, finally this hack works fine! Perfect hack, man! Thanks! :)CFEU public VIP hook | Client errors fixed | See ghost | Superbullets | ...in CrossFire Europe Hacks - Yeah, it works for me :O and I have Win7 64Bit... But There only works I see through wall, when i start Ghost Mode, it crashes....
Showing the 5 most recent posts.